Saturday, May 22, 2010

Try a Mix Day at Lizzie Anne...

Woohooo ~ it's the weekend & I'm really excited about today's project. I don't do Shabby ~ in fact, I'm usually pretty bad at it. However, I like how this one turned out and I'd say it's in the Shabby category. Anyway, I used the June Monthly Mix (Life is Good) for the bird image and sentiment and then the music background from the April Monthly Mix (It's Good to be Queen) behind the bird. I just stamped it lightly with some antique linen ink.

So speaking of the Monthly Mix... for today only (Saturday) the Lizzie Anne girls are have a Try a Mix Sale. You can purchase one of the four pre-selected Monthly Mix sets and purchase it at the low club price of $25 rather than the non-club price of $39.99 ~ THAT IS A DEAL! The 4 sets are:

November '09: Christmas Wishes
December '09: Celebrate
February '10: Singing in the Rain~ which is one of my favorites!
April '10: It's Good to be Queen~ which I used above.

Remember this sale is for TODAY only!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Life is Good ~ June Monthly Mix; It's Good to Be Queen ~ April Monthly Mix); Cardstock ~ Prism; Pattern Paper ~ October Afternoon (Thrift Shop); Ink ~ Palette, Copics; Nesties; Trim ~ Websters Pages; Edge Punch ~ Martha Stewart.



2 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

This is super cute Kendra, love the pp so much!

Ida said...

Very cute card. Love the DP and the great punch.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs