Monday, May 3, 2010

FAR OUT!

ACK! I'm so excited about my project today!!!! I needed a gift holder for my daughter's BFF. I decided to use the new Flower Power set by Our Craft Lounge because my daughter just adores peace signs and flowers right now. I used this fabulous pattern paper & matching border from Reminisce called the Unwritten collection ~ it's so fun!


Megan bought her friend a necklace and an iTunes gift card. Both fit nicely together inside the criss-cross pocket and I added some ribbon to the top of the necklace card so it could easily be pulled out of the pocket.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!!! fabulous idea!
chelle

Broni said...

This is sooooo cute, Kendra!!!

MaGoooo said...

Kendra this is AWESOME!!

Tracey said...

What an incredible project Kendra! I love this!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs