Saturday, May 15, 2010

Lizzie Anne Mix It Up Blog Hop!

Hi Lizzie Anne Fans ~ welcome to my blog today! I can't wait to hop around to see what wonderful creations you all have come up with using your Monthly Mix.

I have two projects to show you today & both use the new June Monthly Mix that is previewing TODAY! It's called Life is GOOD! Once again the girls (Tricia, Meridith & Joslyn) have put together another fun Mix this month. I also used this week's LAD sketch ~ you can find out all the sketch challenge details on the LAD Blog each Monday.


My next card is for Breast Cancer Awareness ~ how could I NOT make this butterfly pink? Both the butterfly and the word "hope" are from the June Mix.

So go Hop around ~ you can find all the Mix it Up Blog Hop details on the Lizzie Anne Blog post for today. Have fun!

By the way ~ my post for tomorrow won't be up until the evening. BUT ~ I have something very FUN to show you!!!! See you then...

4 comments:

PH in VA said...

Nice job with the monochromatic color schemes on both your cards!

Bethany Paull said...

Oooh. Great stuff Kendra. I really love the crisp pink and white for that butterfly.

wendyp said...

They're both fabulous, Kendra!!! Love those butterflies in pink!

Deb said...

These are gorgeous!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs