Sunday, April 26, 2009

Today is a PINK day...

Woohoo! Guess what I'm doing today? I'm walking in the Northern Indiana Race for a Cure this morning with my family. So I thought it would be a good day to put up a pink card. I'll post pictures of the race later today or tomorrow. That's it for now ~ if you'd like to see our family race page ~ click on the link to the right. I'm so excited that we exceeded our donation goal & collected $700!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Garden Inspirations); Cardstock, Ribbon & Ink ~ PTI; Edge Punch ~ EK Success.

4 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

very pretty in pink! Have fun walking today!

Tracey said...

Fabulous Kendra! Love your card and good luck with your walk! Congrats on your fundraising!!

Michelle Wooderson said...

Go Team Wietstock! Hope it's a fabulous day today for your walk. Way to go!!

Debbie Corbari said...

Hope you had a great walk! Congrats on your fundraising! WOOHOO! Your card rocks too! GO PINK!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs