Wednesday, April 8, 2009

More from My Cute Stamps...

While the kids were busy playing yesterday, I decided to go play too. I pulled out some of my new stamps from My Cute Stamps, that hadn't seen ink yet. This is a new set called Circus Animals & it has the CUTEST animals in it. I'm trying to figure out if these are baby cards or kids birthday cards. Either way, super fun!

I love paper piecing and all of the images from My Cute Stamps are perfect for this technique because the lines are nice and thick!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ My Cute Stamps (Circus Animals); Cardstock ~ Papertrey & Prism; Pattern Paper ~ Little Yellow Bicycle; Ink ~ Palette & Copic Markers; Nestabilities; Ribbon ~ SU; Ric Rac ~ May Arts.

3 comments:

Holly Jones said...

Great colors on these!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

awwwww, so sweet!

Heather P. said...

These are sooooooo cute! I love the animals, your color schemes, the designs, everything! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs