Friday, April 24, 2009

Post #2: More Lizzie Anne Sneak Peeks

Don't forget to keep scrolling down for my Inchie Friday post...

Well here we are...the final day of sneak peeks for the new Lizzie Anne Designs spring release. This week has been so fun with all the fun new stamps and digital paper packs. Everything goes on sale tomorrow.

Now for my projects ~ today I worked with a great new set called Sweet & Treats and a new digital paper pack by the same name. The dot that I used as a backgorund on the blue card is from an older set called Dreaming of Dots. I also printed out the pattern paper in some darker shades so it would a nice bright turquoise.

On my next card, once again I used the Sweet & Treats stamp set. Isn't this gumball machine THE BEST!

There is another set and a single being shown today in addition to the Sweet & Treats set. You can see complete pictures of the new sets & a list of all the sneak peeks over on the Lizzie Anne Designs Blog.

Scroll down for my Inchie Friday post.

5 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Kendra, I DO love the gumball machine and will upload mine later. I love all the little ribbon bows on your cards. They are all so fun and summery! We actually had hot weather yesterday and I have a sunburn from the track meet to prove it. Now I'm hungry for ice cream. Ü

AJ said...

cute stuff Kendra!

joslyn said...

love the gumball machine too. your cards for the release have been great!! love em.

Rose Ann said...

Super cute cards, Kendra!! I love all of the treats and your papers!!

Prinny said...

Ohhhh Kendra ~ the gumball card is ADORABLE!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs