Friday, January 18, 2008

A new collection...

I love this little guy! His name is Riley and he is part of a new collection from Hanna Stamps! There are six Riley stamps being released on February 1st & this is one of my favorites. You'll be seeing Riley celebrating all of the holidays and doing all kinds of fun things.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Riley Collection from Hanna Stamps; Cardstock: SU ~ Pretty in Pink & Close to Cocoa; Pattern Paper ~ Sweetheart collection from Pebbles Inc.; Ink ~ Black Palette & Copic Markers; Ribbon ~ May Arts; Dies ~ Nestibilities.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Kendra,
WOW, this is really a WOW card. I LOVE IT....
He is too cute.
He looks fuzzy and soft. Great job.

Libby Hickson said...

This is so cute!!! I just love pink & brown - and paired with Riley it's just too sweet! I've been looking for pink & brown polka dot paper for my baby announcements - would you mind telling me where you found it?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs