Friday, January 25, 2008

My House is a Mess...

So I guess I'm not a lazy stamper! I love the greeting that comes with this new Hanna Stamps set ~ it just cracks me up! But seriously, there will be no time to clean today since we'll be taking kids all over Elkhart County for basketball games and volleyball practice. Happy Saturday!!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hanna Stamps (Domestic Goddess); Cardstock ~ Doodlebug Bazzill; Pattern Paper ~ MOD Autumn Leaves; Ink ~ Black Palette, Copics; Ribbon ~ May Arts; Brads ~ SU; Other ~ Ticket Punch (SU), Oval Die cuts ~ Cricut.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, love the 'denim-look' jumper with the red t-shirt! Now this Hanna could be cleaning up on a happy spring/summer day!

~Tex

Anonymous said...

Ooooops, Kendra! I pasted in the wrong clipboard addy on my comment identification above! hahahaha See ... that's what happens when I hurry! *grin*

~Tex

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs