Saturday, January 5, 2008

It's Sneak Peek Time at Lizzie Anne Designs...


If you haven't been over to the Lizzie Anne Designs site, run (don't walk) and see all the fun new sets they have coming out on January 7th. Each day, they are giving you a peek at 2 new sets and 2 new single stamps. Today they showed us a new set called In the Meadow, which is the set I was assigned. Above, I used the daisy from the set on my scrapbook page. I took this picture a few years ago when we had some sunflowers in our garden. This set is has 8 images and 3 sentiments ~ which makes it very versatile. I have several more samples that I'll share in the upcoming days.

Supplies Used:
Scrapbook page: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (In the Meadow); Paper ~ Bazzill & SU; Ink ~ Black Palette, Copics; Ribbon ~ SU.
Card: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (In the Meadow); Paper ~ SU textured; Ink ~ More Mustard, Old Olive; Ribbon ~ SU; Brads ~ unknown.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs