Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A Prayer Journal...

I made this prayer journal a few weeks ago for a sweet friend. Her husband was being deployed overseas for an 8-month assignment. My friend Kookie and I decided we wanted to put a smile on her face so Kookie made her a wonderful purple quilted bag and I made this journal to go inside. Well she called me yesterday & it arrived! Woohoo! She loves it! So now I can post it!

Supplies Used: Cardstock & Paper ~ Stampin' Up! Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Designer Series Paper (retired). Punches ~ label punch, tab punch (Stampin' Up!); Ribbon ~ Cream Organdy; Label Holder ~ Hodgepodge Hardware (Stampin' Up!); Flowers ~ Prima; and, I used the computer for the writing on all the labels.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet I can guess who those purple gifts are for. How sweet of you and Kookie to send her something.

Viv said...

Very pretty! What a memory she'll have after she fills up her jounal of her 2 friends that were so thoughtful!

Unknown said...

How pretty is that and such a precious gift. I love reading your blog and seeing all the wonderful projects you create. Thanks for being an inspiration!

Tiffiny said...

What a sweet idea. I'm sure you friend loved her gift. It's a beautiful journal.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs