Monday, November 19, 2007

Christmas Gifts...

These cute little Nugget Tins are a perfect little holiday gift for teachers, bus drivers, mail delivery person, or the piano teacher. I just love how they turned out! You can fit 12 little Hersey Nuggets in each tin (note: Hersey Nuggets fit better than Nestle Treasures). I used the Spooky Sweets set from Papertrey Ink. Nichole Heady is brilliant when it comes to designing stamp sets (among other things I'm sure). She designed a stamp that fits into an Avery Label. So I used the one from my set and then wrapped a label around each little Nugget. BTW, this is NOT a new idea ~ it's been done for years. Then I took odds and ends of coordinating ribbons to tie around the boxes. To finish off the tins, I stamped "Holiday Goodies" from the Lizzie Anne Designs set called Holiday Cheer, and made little round tags for the top of each tin. In all, I made 10 of these Christmas tin. Now I can just grab and go when I need a quick gift!

Supplies Used: Tins ~ Nugget Tins; Ink ~ Real Red, Green Galore, and black; Pattern Paper ~ Doodle Bug Christmas Dots, Real Red Textured Paper, white; Ribbon ~ May Arts & Michael's; Punches ~ SU Scalloped circle & 1 3/8" circle; Other ~ Avery Labels (#5160).



3 comments:

kribss said...

kendra~ if your needing someone to "test" those holiday goodies, you know i'm here for you!! :o)

Judy in Indiana said...

These are really adorable. I need to stop playing around so much with Hanna and get my tins done. We'll put the tree up soon and I always like to have presents ready to put underneath. Just a few presents, I'm not crazy. A little basket full of these tins will be cute under my tree.

Anonymous said...

They ALL look awesome - I love those colors together. I have to get moving & mass produce these also - I have lots of tins waiting to be decorated! Thanks for sharing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs