Saturday, November 10, 2007

Calendar Time...


Each year at Christmas, I make photo calendars for members of our family. It's the perfect gift for grandparents because each month they see a picture of their favorite grandchildred ~ LOL! These calendars have been such a big hit over the years that I think if I ever stop doing them, I will have a rebellion on my hands.

So here are the details ~ I bought an inexpensive calendar program at the local office supply store and I input all the family birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays. I made them a custom size of 7 1/2" x 7 1/2" and I print them out on cardstock. Then I use my Rubi-Coil machine and spiral bind them. (You can also take them to the office supply store to have them done for about $2 or so).

I make the base of the scrapbook page 7" x 7" so that once the year is over, it can be removed and slipped inside the 8" x 8" scrapbook that I gave to each grandparent a few years ago. It's great because not only do they have a calendar to enjoy each year, but they also have a scrapbook to enjoy for years to come that show the kids getting older.
This year I decided to use pictures from our Alaska trip last summer. So I got all my pictures printed & started working on my pages. I decided to use up some of my retired Stampin' Up! scrapbook kits because the colors are perfect for my Alaska pictures.

So here is the first installment of pictures - January through April. Stay tuned for May through August tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute!

Lori Barnett said...

such great pages!! Thanks for sharing. CUTE KIDS!!! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs