Thursday, May 3, 2007

Pockets Full of Posies...

All Supplies are Stampin' Up!
{except the ric rac ~ that was from my Mom's old sewing box}
~~~~~
Just thought I would share the Mother's Day pockets I made last year. No, I don't have 4 mothers. However, I do have several very special ladies in my life who are mothers. So this year, as you are planning your cards & gifts, don't forget to include those other special Mom's in your life ~ sisters, sisters-in-law, friends, grandma's, etc. Stay tuned to see what I have planned for my cards this year...

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

These look super!

Anonymous said...

i see your work and it makes me want to get into stamping and papercrafting in the worst way, but my wallet couldn't handle it
;-) you truely have a gift with the creative arts.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs