Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I Do Remember How to Stamp!


I had to get the stamps and ink out to get some May birthday cards and Mother's Day cards finished. Last summer Stampin' Up! came out with this fun double sided paper so I decided to pull it out and have some fun with it. I ended up making about 10 cards with slight variations.
Tip: When you need a stack of cards for several different occasions: pick an easy design, select just a few coordinating supplies, and make them in an assembly line. Oh, and don't forget to make a few extra for your stash!

Supplies Used: Stamps: Polka-Dot Posies (Stampin' Up!); Cardstock & Pattern Paper: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!); Buttons: Stampin' Up!; Ribbon: Stampin' Up! and May Arts; Flower Die: Cuttlebug; Tab Punch: Stampin' Up!

7 comments:

Pam said...

No way you could ever forget how to stamp my friend, these are GORGEOUS!!

Anonymous said...

These look fantastic Kendra!

Anonymous said...

Kendra, those are fantastic! Gorgeous! Beautimous!

Anonymous said...

These are so lovely! Makes me want to rush to my studio to stamp/create the rest of the day! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh, i love the brown and blue and green together. very classy, kendra.

Bev Gerard said...

Fun, fun, FUN tags, Ms. Kendra!!
I love that paper. Crossing a couple of fingers that it's in the upcoming catty!

Twitt said...

I love this!!! I am so new to all of these, do you by chance have directions for this on your site that I am missing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs