Saturday, May 26, 2007

Happy Anniversary to the love of my life...


Next Sunday, June 3rd, Tim and I will celebrate our 18th wedding anniversary. We'll spend most of the day in airplanes and airports traveling to Alaska for what I'm sure will be an amazing trip! Tim & I were high school sweethearts and started dating when we were 15 years old ~ so we've pretty much known each other all our lives. I saw this fun card in the latest issue of Papercrafts Magazine & knew I had to try the layout. After several attempts, here's what I came up with.

If you take a look at the picture on the top of the card, you may notice our names on the wedding invitation. I took one of our wedding photos and scanned it, switched it to black and white, and then printed it on my photo printer. I'm pretty happy with the results.

Hey Tim ~ if you happen to read my blog before June 3rd, pretend to be surprised! I know you'll love this card. After all, you should never underestimate the power of a handmade card ~ LOL! {That's a little joke we have}

Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Pattern Paper: Crate Paper Cowgirl Collection; Ribbon: Stampin' Up!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope you have a wonderful trip to Alaska. Any chance you have a layover at SeaTac that's long enough for a quick visit? I'm only 20 mins from the airport and about the same to the cruise ship docks in case that's how you're getting to AK.

Unknown said...

WooHoo! Happy Anniversary you two love birds! A cruise is a PERFECT way to celebrate! Oh...I LOVE the card and how you personalized it with your wedding invitation. Kendra, you are such an AWESOME stamper!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs