Monday, February 25, 2019

A Little Scrappin'

Hello Friends!  Over the last week or so, I decided to work on a new project with digital scrapbooking on the Project Life App. I really planned on doing more scrapbooking with physical products this year, but right now with my limited mobility, the App is the way it's happening.

A few months ago, we went on a 5-day cruise right before Christmas. It was a wonderful getaway to get some warmth and sunshine with my guys. Here are the first 5 pages of my album ...






I made this following two layouts with more of a traditional scrapbook style 
rather than a Project Life layout feel. I really like how they turned out.



They kind of get lost here on my blog without a border, but when
they are printed, the white space will look great.


I'll share more of our cruise pages very soon! 
Have a wonderful day!!



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs