Thursday, November 30, 2017

One Little Word ~ September Prompt

Hello Crafty Friends! 

I spent the last few days catching up on my One Little Word prompts for 2017.  This is one of the projects I vowed that I would finish this year, even if I was doing the prompts a bit late. 

For the month of September, the prompt asked us to look at our word as it relates to the words Rest ~ Pace ~ Joy. Are we finding time for those things and are we managing them?   The cards for this month were a digital download from the class & I filled in the text using Photoshop Elements and I added the stamped words from this year's OLW stamp set.



Below are a few photos from this month that described what was happening in my life, a quote card from the monthly download and the Reflections card with my thoughts for this month's prompt.


I'll be back next week with my October & November prompts!  Woohoo ~ it feels great to be caught up on this project... well I am until tomorrow when the December prompt comes out.  LOL!

Have A Wonderful Day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs