Wednesday, November 15, 2017

AE & Felicity Jane Page: Surprise!

I'm not sure if you're more surprised by the fact that I'm posting twice in the same week, or that I actually had time to make a 12x12 physical scrapbook layout!  LOL!!! It think this is the first 12x12 layout I've made since April or May and it felt great to get into my craft room again!

Over the last few weeks, since marching band finished up, I've been working on finishing my son's sophomore year Band Album. This is the final page of the school year when he was named Drum Major for his junior year. It was such an exciting night & Matt's reaction was awesome!

I used the Felicity Jane Heidi & Caroline Kits for the pattern papers and embellishments.  I love how their kits work so well together month after month.  The big acrylic "Surprise" word is from the Ali Edwards Surprise Story Kit. 



Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs