Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Project 52 ~ Week #20

It's Wednesday & that means it's time to share my weekly page from my Project 52 Album.  Wow ~ the weeks leading up to the end of the school year are just crazy busy!  Thrown into regular school stuff, we are working on renovations at our house and we have lots of year-end concerts for various bands/orchestras.  I also managed to get some time in with my BFF for a girls night out to see Mamma Mia at the local theater ~ What a Blast!!!  It's all great stuff, but makes for lots of extra things on the schedule.  Tomorrow is the last day of school, but I anticipate another very busy summer as well and I plan on enjoying every second of it with both kids home this year!

My page today uses the Favorite Things kit from the Project Life App.  This week we spent tons of time preparing and having the Jazz Cafe event at the school, so half of the page is about that event.  SO MUCH FUN!!!  



Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs