Friday, May 26, 2017

One Little Word ~ {Explore} May Prompt & Pages

As we close out another week, I wanted to share my One Little Word pages for the May prompt.  This month Ali encouraged us to see our word through the lens of our camera.   I picked nine photos from 2017 that were some of my favorites and also showed how I connected my word to my life.

For my May cover page, I found this fun camera photo on Pinterest and then added the quote from the Ali Edwards Lens digital kit & printed it as a 4x6.  Each month I pick a new color to coordinate with Kraft & for May I picked Mint.  I also added the "May" button from the One Little Word Digital kit & I stamped "through the lens I see" sentiment from the Lens Story Stamp.  

The Action card is from the OLW Digital Kit & I added the text in Photoshop Elements.  Then I stamped the "This Month I Will" phrase from the OLW stamp set.  For each photo, I added the word "Explore" or "Exploring" and then one other word as well as a puffy heart sticker.


For the next page, I continued the same journaling for each photo & I also used a date stamp for each photo.  The "Love This View" card is from the Lens Story Kit.


I added just a few more photos to the last page with more favorite photos from 2017 & then found this cool quote on Pinterest & printed on 4x6. Again, I added Kraft and mint cardstock to layer the photo on the monthly divider.


It feels great to be caught up on this project ~ now I wait for the June Prompt ;)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs