Thursday, January 26, 2017

Review Story Kit ~ Family Year in Review & Some News

Earlier this week, I shared the year in review pages for my kids and now I have our family layouts completed as well.  As a scrapbooker, it's always hard to pick photos for a review page & stick to just one story per month.  You'll notice lots of band & travel related things {because that's what our family does}.  :)



I stitched my two photos together to show the double layouts together side by side.  The majority of the cards & embellishments I used were from the Ali Edwards Review Story Kit, but I also used a few things from the Numbers Story Kit as well.  I'm super happy with the results.


Here are individual pages shown so you can see more of the details.  I typed out a quick one line photo description for each month and attached it with my Tiny Attacher (one of my favorite new tools). 



I love the embellishments in this Review Story Kit ~ cork numbers, chipboard elements, the month puffy stickers and the awesome Project Life cards.


Exciting News!

After 10 years of being on various cardmaking design teams, I have decided to switch up my creative path and focus completely on my scrapbooks for my crafting time.  I'm excited to see where this path takes me & I'm looking to taking some classes in photography, graphic design and storytelling.  I don't know if this will ever be a career path, but I'm looking forward to just improving my skills and creating for ME.   Thanks for being part of my creative journey & I look forward to sharing more here on my blog and on my crafty Facebook page like I've always done.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs