Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Project 52 ~ Week #2

I'm back today with more pages from my Project 52 album that I created in the Project Life App on my Android Samsung Tablet.  I used the September Skies and Project 52 Edition Photo Overlay kits in the app.  


Note: As I stated on my previous Project 52 posts, I will be using a 6x12 album to display these pages; however, after working on a few layouts, I've decided to create my pages using various 12x12 layouts in the App so I can also print them as 12x12.  Once printed, I will then cut each layout down the center to fit inside my album.  The reason being, it will give me more layout options and it will be much cheaper to print a full 12x12 print.

I'm enjoying this process so far & I've actually gone in the App to create several layouts for future weeks.  I've added weekly title blocks, journaling cards and graphics that coordinate.  They are all saved just waiting for journaling and photos to be added.



1 comment:

Tracey said...

An awesome spread Kendra!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs