Sunday, October 2, 2016

Taylored Expressions Pretty Perfect Birthday Cards

I know it's Sunday and I usually don't post much on the weekends, but I wanted to share these pretty little package sized birthday cards I made today with the Taylored Expressions 3x4 Watercolor Panels - Birthday.



I used the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and a water brush to color these lovely pre-printed images.  Then I just backed them with cardstock and VOILA!  Easy Peasy Birthday Cards perfectly sized to add to a package or gift bag!  I just love the bright, cheery colors after so many dreary days of rain here in Indiana.


Taylored Expressions sneak peeks for the October Release begin tomorrow, so make sure you check in so you can see all of the fun new things we're going to share.

Taylored Expressions Supplies:


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs