Monday, September 12, 2016

TE Numbers Going Shabby Chic!

Hi Friends!   This month, the Taylored Expressions designers are playing with lots of alphabet and number stamps and dies.  Today I am sharing a card that I made using the Just a Number die set.  I love using these dies to personalize a birthday card, title a scrapbook page or add a special date on a gift bag... the possibilities are endless!



On my pretty little shabby chic card today, I added the "Happy" from the Happy Birthday Banner die set and the "Birthday" from the Little Bits of Birthday stamp set.  It's so fun mixing and matching stamps and dies to add a special sentiment to a card.

I also stamped flowers on my card using the Fresh Florals & Fall Florals stamp and die sets.  These two sets work beautifully together. {links below}



Thanks for popping in today!


Supplies:


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs