Friday, February 26, 2016

Taylored Expressions: Daughter of the King

Hi Friends!  Some days we need some encouragement and this card fit perfectly.  A friend shared this picture on Facebook so I printed it and made this card.  It was for my daughter last time she left to go back to college.  I tucked it into her bag so she would find it when she unpacked.  Just a little reminder of how awesome she is & even when things are hard, we still have our Lord and Savior on our side.

The beautiful supplies are from Taylored Expressions {linked below}.



Here's the inside of the card...



Have a BLESSED weekend!


Card Supplies:

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Oh, Kendra, what a wonderful mom you are. This card had me wiping my eyes. Beautifully done, my friend!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs