Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Marching Band Pocket Pages... {happy place}

Hi Friend!!!  Last weekend I was able to get away with my sister and BFF to go scrapbooking for the weekend.  It was so nice to just sit and scrapbook for a solid block of time without interruptions!  I was able to complete ALL of Matt's Freshman year of band events (which was the 2014/15 school year)!  I have also completed several pages in his Sophomore year (the CURRENT school year - I know it's shocking)!   Here are a few of the pages & pocket inserts that I completed.

This is the cover page that starts out his band books... I did the same for Megan and it's a fun way to see how kids change from Freshman to Senior year.  I am following the exact same format and colors that I used for Megan.  It makes things simple and cohesive. {Although, I will admit, after doing 5 years of band books in green, black and white ~ with a touch of kraft thrown in ~ I'm tired of those colors at the moment}



Some fun 4" x 6" pocket inserts



A 6" x 8" pocket insert and a 4" x 6" photo clear overlay



One of my favorite pages of the year... Formal Picture Day



A fun Football page...



Here is one example of the title blocks I did for each section of the book as well as a pocket I did to collect some of the memorabilia.



One of my favorite moments of the season documented...
This was taken right after they performed their State Finals performance!



I make a full size pocket page for each year and put all of the newspaper clippings in it.
This page is for Sophomore year... when they won State!



Hope you enjoyed a glimpse of what I've been working on in scrapbooking.  I'm ready to move on to a new subject for a bit... maybe a trip book, before I work on the rest of his Sophomore year.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs