Thursday, December 10, 2015

Taylored Expression December Release: Picture Perfect!

It's release day for the December Taylored Expression Release!  I hope you've enjoyed all the sneak peeks this week because I had a blast making them!  I love Valentine's Day... it's one of my favorite holidays to create projects.  


For my first card today, I am featuring the Picture Perfect - Valentine die set.  These great dies can be used as a photo frame on a card or in scrapbooks or it can highlight stamped or die cut images.  I trimmed out a few Stitched Heart Stacklet dies and then added the arrow from the Follow Your Arrow die set.  The background is the new Swiss Hearts Embossing Folder.



Today I have a "Bonus" card to share using the heart image from the Heart of Hearts stamp & die combo set.


I just love the simplicity of this card and the classic Valentine colors.  The sweet little popped up banner and the sentiment are both part of the Heart of Hearts stamp & die combo set. The large heart die is from the Stitched Stacklet Dies.  



Check out what the designers have been working on for today's release ~ links for today's designers are on the Taylored Expressions Blog.  Don't forget to leave a little love along the way for all of the designers!

Supplies for Picture Perfect Valentine:


 
Supplies for I Love You Banner:

1 comment:

Joan Ervin said...

Your Valentines are beautiful, Kendra...love how you used the Picture Perfect and the white embossing on the red looks fabulous!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs