Thursday, October 15, 2015

Taylored Expressions Christmas Village

I love when I find a card on my desk that I forgot to blog!  LOL!  I made this for the Taylored Expression October Release a few weeks ago and decided to wait to share it since I had so many projects that week.    I used the new Eventful - Night Before Christmas die along with the fun new Holly Embossing Folder {links below}



To perfectly frame my piece, I used the Frame in Frame Cutting Plate (one of my favorite Go-To items).


I hope your day is AMAZING!


Supplies from Taylored Expressions:


2 comments:

lifesabeach32940 said...

Oh, Kendra! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this card!! How clever of you to use the Holly Embossing Folder as a background. It works PERFECTLY!! Thank you for the inspiration!!

Jean said...

Love the dry-embossed background and that Frame in Frame is straight to the top of my "must buy" list!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs