Friday, October 16, 2015

Season's Greetings Edge'ables by Crafter's Companion

Hi Peeps & Happy Friday!  Yippeeeee ~ I can't wait for the weekend to start so I can see my awesome band kids perform tomorrow.  It will be a long busy weekend, but it's all worth it!

For my Friday card, I have a new Christmas Step Easel card that I made using the Edge'ables Christmas Words Collection - Season's Greetings die.  The cardstock is the beautiful Shimmer Cardstock in Rose Pearl, Pink Pearl and Coastal Pearl.   For the tree, I used the Pearl White Shimmer Cardstock and trimmed it with the Die'sire Classiques - Seasonal Tree Die and embossed it with Let it Snow Embossilicious folder.


Have a Fabulous Weekend!

1 comment:

Patti J said...

What a beautiful creation, Kendra! I love a pretty step card!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs