Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Quick & Easy Create-A-Card

Did you see the beautiful new die release from Crafter's Companion yesterday?   It included SIX new Create-A-Card Dies from Die'sire that are sized perfectly for the standard US card size.  They are perfect for quick and easy card!

For my card today, I used the Birthday Flowers Create-A-Card Die and just added a pieced of pattern paper behind the die cut image.  For an added touch to make the sentiment and details really stand out, I kept the die on the cardstock, and then used my eBrush with my CT4 Spectrum Noir Marker to airbrush and highlighted the details of the cut image.  Then I added a few punched out flowers and gems.  I really love how this card turned out and it was so quick and easy!



Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs