Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Pretty Pink Cupcake!

Did you see the beautiful new Create-A-Card dies that Crafter's Companion released this week?   There are SIX new Create-A-Card Dies from Die'sire that are sized perfectly for the standard US card size.  They are perfect for quick and easy card!

For my card today, I used the Birthday Cake Create-A-Card Die and trimmed it in Pink Pearl Shimmering Cardstock.  Then I added a pieced of Rose Pearl Shimmering cardstock behind the die cut image.   Then I added some clear gems and a pretty bow that I made using The Ultimate Crafter's Companion Tool.  Easy Peasy!



Thanks for Buzzing by today!

1 comment:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

this is so pretty! The rhinestones and ribbon are the perfect accent.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs