Friday, May 30, 2014

Vintage Floral Release Day with a Tutorial!

Yesterday, the beautiful new Vintage Floral collection from Crafter's Companion was released. I used one of the rubber stamp sets in the collection called Vintage Floral Phrases along with one of the floral digi-stamp on the Papercrafting CD-ROM in the collection to make my card.  I also shared a tutorial for this card on the Crafter's Companion Blog yesterday.



I used a combination of Spectrum Noir Markers and Blendable Colored Pencils for my images.  Leaves - CG1, CG2, CG3, 044, 045, 046, 047; Flowers - OR1, 027, 024, 022, 020, 096, 017.  The finished unblended flower is below.



And here is the same flower with Spectrum Noir Blending Solution and paper stumps.  You can really see the difference between the before and after blending.


Here they are on the card and then I used the OR3 Spectrum Noir marker to color the gems and ribbon to match the card.


Check out the full tutorial over on the Crafter's Companion Blog.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs