Tuesday, February 11, 2014

New from Sheena Douglass... Curly Swirly Embossing

Later this afternoon at Crafter's Companion, Sheena Douglass is releasing eight beautiful new 5" x 7" Embossing Folders.  The one I'm showing here today is called Curly Swirly and I love it because it is so versatile.  I selected a piece of Luxury Centura Pearl cardstock and embossed it with the Curly Swirly Embossing Folder and used it as the background of my card.

For the butterfly, I used the Sheena set called Flying Colors and inked it up with Memento Luxe inks (Pear Tart, Bahama Blue, and Danube Blue).  Then I added some clear embossing powder and heat embossed it.  Once it was trimmed out with scissors, I sprayed the butterfly with Fireworks Sprays in Pear Tart and Summer Sky to make it sparkle and fill in the white space.



The sentiment is from the Imagine set from the Everyday Sentiments Collection and the burlap print around the edge is from the Ageing Beautifully stamp set and is stamped with VersaMark Frost Ink.

Check out the Crafter's Companion Facebook page this afternoon for all of the details on this release.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs