Wednesday, February 12, 2014

New Embossing Folders from Crafter's Companion

Oh My!  I am very late in posting today!!!  I usually have my blog post ready the day before; however, time got away from me yesterday and I didn't get a project made.  So... I whipped up this card this morning to share with you.  I'm pretty happy with the results too!

I used the brand new Distress Spatter Embossing Folder from the new 8-folder Sheena Douglass Collection at Crafter's Companion.  You'll love these new folders.  And... also brand new at Crafter's Companion... KRAFT CARDSTOCK!  I am beyond thrilled with that!  I ran my rust colored cardstock through my eBosser twice with the Distress Spatter folder (moving the cardstock after the first time).  I wanted more texture on the piece.



For my card today, I used some images from Stamp-It Australia (A Map & Travel Script) and a sentiment from the Sentimentals Collection - Imagine.  I inked them up in Nautical Blue Memento Ink and the background is in Toffee Crunch.   I also used Antique Linen Distress Ink for the edges of my pieces and I rubbed the ink pad on top of the embossed cardstock.  The pattern paper is new from My Minds Eye - Come Away with Me (6"x6" paper pad).

Have a great day and thanks for buzzing by!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs