Thursday, October 17, 2013

Thankful Fall Harvest ~ TRC Creative Cafe Kit

Hi There!  I'm here again today to share another project using the latest Creative Cafe Kit called Fall Harvest by The Rubber Cafe.  This beautiful pumpkin harvest image is one of my favorites in the set that comes with the kit!


I started out by stamping the image from the Fall Harvest stamp set with Rich Cocoa Memento Luxe ink and heat embossing so I could easily add color to all of the details on the image.  Then I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers ~ DG2, DG3, DG4, EB3, EB7, DR6, OR1, OR2, OR3, GB3, GB6.

Just about everything you see on the card is included in this awesome kit ~ stamps, cardstock, pattern paper, wood button, wood banner, seam binding ribbon, burlap & jute.  The only things I needed were my ink, embossing powder, markers and die cuts.


I also heat embossed the "thankful" sentiment on the wood banner so the ink wouldn't bleed.  TIP:  I like to keep my clear embossing powder in a large container with a little scoop.  It makes it super fast and easy to pull it out and shake off the excess powder so it can be reused.


Here's the close up of my image.
I love the Autumn Song pattern paper by Bo Bunny that come with this kit ~
they are so pretty with these stamps.


Thanks for stopping by today & make sure you pop in to see all of the other fun projects the designers have been working on this month!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs