Sunday, October 27, 2013

Hambo & HYCCT Flower Challenge

Hi Friends!  I'm here today with a fun fall card to share.  I LOVE coloring flowers and these pretty daisies were just begging to be filled in with a few autumn colors.  I used the Flowers digital image from Hambo Stamps and colored in the images with my Spectrum Noir markers.  The bottom border is embossed with the Petite Dots Embossing Folder from Crafter's Companion.


I also played along on the Hope You Can Cling To Challenge for October 22nd ~ Flowers.   (HYCCT1322).  Play along all month long for chances to win great prizes (like Hambo Stamps image ~ wink, wink)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card Kendra! Love those flowers (and of course the grass haha!)
lyn

Judy Rozema said...

I love these flowers. Your coloring is awesome! And the grass... :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs