Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Unconventional Wedding Package...

Hey Peeps ~ Hope your weekend was fabulous!  Just popping in today to show you a wedding package I put together that we went to this weekend.  I was shopping at Target last week and I couldn't find gift bags that I liked; however, I did find these gorgeous bags and decided they were bright and pretty ...so what the heck!  Then I came home and made these cards to go along with the gift bags.  



I used this pretty wildflower set from Hero Arts and stamped it twice ~ once in a bright orange and once in a bright pink just over the top of the orange.  Then I added the sentiments from some Gourmet Rubber Stamps sets.  Easy Peasy!


A quick little punched out butterfly with gems added the perfect touch to this card.



Gotta love a 5-minute gift card!  Tip: Always buy your gift bags first and then make a matching card ~ the recipient will think you're brilliant!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

These are beautiful cards Kendra!! I love the colours!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs