Friday, June 1, 2012

June Diners Set for Gourmet Rubber Stamps!

It's June 1st!  I know... I can't believe it either!  I'm not too sure where May went, but I'm pretty sure I was driving to one of my kids schools for an event.  Speaking of school, now that my daughter is in high school, she has lots of friends who are seniors and need she needs a whole stack of graduation cards to give her friends.  So....this new Diners Set from Gourmet Rubber Stamps called Bloom and Grow came out just in time!  I also used the great Coveralls set called Circles.  I stamped the Coveralls background in black ink using cardstock in the school colors ~ easy peasy way to add color when you don't have the pattern paper you want.



It's always important to get our grads ready for college life with a gift card or cash, so I've made these fun cards into money holders.  I got the layouts ideas for my cards from my sweet friend Valerie Stangle who just recently made some super fun graduation cards on her blog ~ make sure you check them out because she has the instructions for her cards on her blog posts.


And here's one more fun layout that Valerie also used recently ~ as you can tell, I love her style and then just added a few extra touches of my own ~ the ribbon and a 2012 charm.



And here's the inside of the card with a money pocket and I used the YOU ROCK sentiment from the Sketched Sayings stamp set.



You'll love all the fun themes in this stamp set ~ graduation, circus, and a beautiful floral garden!  Check it out in full on the the GRS Blog and then check out the designers blogs for all the fun samples...
Have fun hopping along!

1 comment:

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

ooo - I love the black + color combo!! and that 2012..where on earth did you get that cutie!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs