Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Quick & Easy ...

This weekend, I was browsing through the September issue of Cards Magazine for inspiration.  I saw a cute card using the pattern paper & alphabet stickers from the Echo Park kit called For the Record & thought I'd CASE it since I have tons of it.  My card turned out a bit different because I added some fun trim from May Arts and Maya Roads but I like the extra pop the trims add to the card.



Super simple and no stamping!  It's fun to change things up a bit some times.

Make sure you check back tomorrow ~ the sneak peeks and blog hop for Our Craft Lounge begin and I know you won't want to miss a single thing!  Here's a little peek-a-boo for you...


See you tomorrow...

2 comments:

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Oh sooo pretty Kendra!!! I can't wait to see what's coming up with OCL!!!
Puppy Hugs!

Jennifer said...

Lots of wonderful details and textures to enjoy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs