Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Birthday Banner...

It's gonna be a BANNER YEAR!!!    For my project today, I made a birthday card for my husband's special day next week.  Unfortunately, he will be out of town on business so we are going to sneak some surprises in his suitcase.  I'm still trying to figure out what to include since he never checks his bag & I don't want him to get caught off-guard by security!  YIKES ~ that wouldn't be a fun way to spend his birthday!  Hmmm....maybe we'll keep the surprises at home!


Anyway, I used a fun pennant banner stamp set by Hero Arts along with this cute Happy Birthday sign from My Mind's Eye.    I popped everything up with foam dots & embossed the paper for added texture.  Everything is literally tied together with some great twine by Divine Twine!

Supplies from i{heart}papers:Stamps ~ Hero Arts
Ink ~ Palette

Punch Out Banner ~ My Minds Eye (Hip-Horray Boy Collection)
Twine ~ Divine Twine
Pop Dots ~ Zva

1 comment:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Great card Kendra! I love the banners.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs