Thursday, September 2, 2010

Love & Laughter...

Wasn't it just Monday? Dang, these weeks just fly by! Well anyway ~ I was in the mood to play with something else last night, so I went digging around in my Unity Stamps drawer to see what struck my fancy. I found this adorable flower image from the March 2010 Store Kit called Adventures in Happiness. I get so many new things all the time, it's fun to pull out the older (and very neglected) images.


Now I'll be honest, if I could do this card over again, I would make the bottom border of pattern paper smaller & I would have stamped more flowers. Unfortunately, the pattern paper covering a mistake so I had to leave it up that high ~ LOL! If only you knew the million little things I cover up on my cards. I don't start over very often unless it is just horrible. I usually try pretty hard to make something happen with an image I've got colored. There ya go ~ now you know one of my little secrets!

Supplies from i{heart}papers: Stamps ~ Unity (Adventures in Happiness); Copic Markers ~ R81, R83, R85, YG13, YG25, YG11; Pattern Paper ~ My Minds Eye (Whirlybird Blossom); Ink ~ Palette (Burnt Umber); Embossing Folder ~ Quickuts (Polka Dots); Stickles ~ Cotton Candy.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

This is so pretty Kendra! I love it!! xx

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Such a darling card Kendra!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs