Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hero Arts Class Project

It hasn't started snowing in Northern Indiana (thank goodness), but I do have yet another Christmas project to share with you.  I made this cute card at a Hero Arts class that was taught my Jennifer McGuire (one of my favorite crafting artists).  So this is HER design, not mine ~ I just made it. 

The card is a standard 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" base that is scored at 4 1/4" and then at 2".  I used some adorable new Christmas sets by Hero Arts for this card that are available at i{heart}papers ~ Merry Christmas Trees & Tree-Mendous (sentiment).  After stamping the trees with black Palette ink on white paper, I sponged green ink on them and cut them out.  Then to add some shimmer, I sprayed some Psssst! Shimmer Spray in Frost.  Then I added the red gems to the trees.   The felt & gem snowflakes and the background stamp are all from Hero Arts.

4 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

love this card.. I'm getting that tree set in the mail sooN!

Tiffany Ervin said...

This is so pretty Kendra! Love the soft blues! I like the folds of the card too!

Nancy said...

Really pretty card...how fun that you took a class with Jennifer!
blessings!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Wow! Such a beautiful card & the colors are FAB!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs