Monday, April 5, 2010

Pretty Felt Flowers

I had a little bit of fun last week with some new products from i{heart}papers ~ and I didn't even stamp (well not much anyway). It was fun to make these very quick cards with the pretty little felt Woolies and matching 6x6 paper by Basic Grey which is part of the Kioshi line.

I have to say, I really enjoyed doing these cards. It was fun to just slap together these easy peasy cards.


Supplies from i{heart}papers: Stamps ~ Hero Arts (Thinking of You Messages, Sending Happy Thoughts, Happy Day Animals, Everyday Sayings); Ink ~ Palette Ink; Pattern Paper ~ Basic Grey (Kioshi); Felt Woolies (Basic Grey).


3 comments:

MaGoooo said...

Kendra these cards ADORABLE!!! I really LOVE the new felt accessories!!

Tara said...

These are really Cute!! How adorable!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh, now this is super sweet! I don't play with felt quite as much as I would like to! Thanks for inspiring!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs