Thursday, April 29, 2010

OCL Sneak Peeks ~ Day #2!

Welcome back to Day #2 of the OCL sneak peeks. Blog Candy is still going on (see the details below), but first I want to show you my project for today. I used two new sets on this cute card today. The first is called Flower Power and has a wonderful 60's feel to it and the sentiment comes from a coordinating sentiment set called Say it with Flowers. Both of these fun sets will be available at i{heart}papers tomorrow!

ETA: The pattern papers and peace border are from Reminisce's Unwritten Collection.

Now for the blog candy ~ just leave a comment on my blog each day through Sunday (May 2nd) at noon & you'll be entered.

Here are a few things that you should know about our blog candy ~
1) you MUST be signed in to blogger or leave contact information in order to be entered;
2) you can enter on each blog once each day; and
3) you will only be eligible to win one new set. Blog candy will be drawn on each blog Sunday, May 2nd at 12 noon PST, (3pm eastern time). Winners will be notified by the designer & a full list of winners will be posted on the OCL Blog.

I'll show you the set I'm giving away on Friday, but if you want to see the remaining 6 sets, take a look on the OCL Blog and don't forget to go take a look at what these lovely ladies have created.

Amber Hillman
Beth Silaika
Broni Holcombe
Cambria Turnbow
Charmaine Ikach
Chelle Fowler
Cindy Lawrence
Deb Felts
Deborah Anton
Denise Marzec
Heather McNally
Holly McMillen
Kisa Peters
Pam Hooten
Terri Thill
Vicki Garrett

24 comments:

Sharon said...

I'd love the opportunity of winning some candy Kendra. Thanks for the opportunity. I ADORE this card of yours. It is absolutely beautiful. Love that image, which is so appropriate for many occasional cards. Hugs from across the miles, Sharon

Holly aka Toy said...

I am definitely a 60's girl...so this set has my name written all over it! What a great card, girl!!

Stephanie said...

I like the peace signs as the border. How did you do it? Fun card!

jonim52 said...

What a sweet card!

Denise Marzec said...

Holy moly, girl, this is BEAUTIFUL! Love your papers, the border of peace signs, the cute little bow...everything!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Kendra!! I love it!! xx

Stephanie said...

cute card

jan metcalf said...

I like the peace sign border! Is it a punch?

Pam said...

Laaa-ove this Kendra, the peace hearts are so cool!

Peace-out baby ;)

MichelleY said...

LOVE this set! My daughter and niece are crazy for peace signs so this is perfect for them! I also love how you tied in the peace-sign border. Very cool!!

Memories of Time said...

SO cool! Love how you mixed the two sets! AWESOME! :)

Broni said...

This is wonderful, Kendra!! I LOVE that peace sign border too!!

Karen said...

This is so nice. I love the colors.

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Awesome, Kendra! :)

Gale said...

So pretty. Amazing how much you can say with a flower.

Krissy said...

love it! great colors!

Debbie Corbari said...

You have knocked my socks off girlfriend! LOVE THIS!!!

MaGoooo said...

Kendra this card is sooo CUTE!! LOVE the color combo you chose!! Peace signs at the bottom ROCK this card!

Jessica said...

Cute card.
jstull60 at att dot net

Deborah Anton said...

SO cute Kendra!! I love that peace border!!

Barbara Moore said...

Love the colors and the card.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just beautiful, Kendra!

Sue D said...

Great card using this set.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Luv it! Peace!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs