Friday, November 13, 2009

OCL Scavenger Hunt Time...

Welcome to my blog today! Today starts a week-long ton of fun to celebrate the one year birthday of Our Craft Lounge. The scavenger hunt starts today; there will also be challenges, sketches, sneak peeks and a new stamp release next Friday.

However, today I have two little projects from the Holiday Release. My first is a simple card using the Merry Wishes set and the Snow Sayings set. I also used a Felt Fusion snowflakes border from Queen & Co and pretty pattern paper Eskimo Kisses from Basic Grey.


In my next project, I used the set called Gingerbread Fun ~ such a cute little set just filled to the brim with images to piece together to build a gingerbread boy or girl. I'm not sure if I put this card on the OCL Blog or not, which by the way started this year on July 31, 2009. Check over there for daily inspiration & all the details for the upcoming week's celebration events.

Have a wonderful day & good luck on the OCL Scavenger Hunt!


8 comments:

Debbie Corbari said...

Love both of these Kendra!

Pam said...

Awww, beautiful Christmas card and super cute tag Kendra!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Cute stuff, Kendra Sue! :)

Vicki G said...

Sweet Cards Kendra!!! Hard to believe a year has passed!!!! Hope you're doing well Chicka!

Hugs

Vicki

Joy said...

Kendra, these are AWESOME creations. I cannot thank you enough for EVERYTHING you have done for us this year! *mwah*

MaGoooo said...

Kendra AWESOME projects!!! LOVE them all!

Kristie W. said...

Great stuff! I love that first one!

Sandy Knecht said...

Nice cards!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs