Sunday, November 1, 2009

Can't catch me...

I'm the Gingerbread Man! Look at this adorable new image from Lizzie Anne Designs! Super cute huh? This image along with a beautiful Christmas sentiment, are available starting today at Lizzie Anne Designs. They also have some brand new digital paper packs ~ you can see all the new things RIGHT HERE!

Supplies: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Gingerbread Man single & Deck the Halls sentiment); Cardstock ~ PTI; Pattern Paper ~ Sassafrass Lass; Ink ~ Palette, Copics, atyou Spica Glitter pens; Nestabilities; Sugar Sparkly Fluff by Our Craft Lounge; Ribbon ~ American Crafts; Ric Rac ~ May Arts; Buttons ~ PTI.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

So cute!! I love this Kendra! xx

Kristie W. said...

This is so cute!! Love the layout of the card too.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love this gingerman too!

Anonymous said...

I love your cards! They are well made and thought out, yet not so hard that I can't make something similar:) Thanks for sharing you ideas with us! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs