Thursday, October 22, 2009

IHP Birthday Bash ~ Day 4 Challenge!

Welcome back to the i{heart}papers birthday bash day 4 challenge. Today we have multiple hosts ~ Cathleen/Kerri Michaud and Carolyn/Maria Fiscella. Take a look over on their blogs for wonderful projects and more details on today's challenge!

I know my project is supposed to be for a birthday, but I couldn't resist this fun tag from Unity. We'll just say this sweet little box is for the biggest birthday of all.

Come on back tomorrow when it's my turn to host!

Supplies from i{heart}papers: Stamps ~ Unity (October Store Kit); Pattern Paper ~ My Minds Eye; Trim ~ May Arts.

2 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Isn't that just a darling gift box! Love it Kendra! And that white lace trim is beautiful!

Deb said...

Adorable, Kendra! Love that wide lace!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs