Saturday, October 10, 2009

Do you Text?

Well I do ~ now! I just got a new cell phone with a full keyboard and EMAIL!!! Woohooo ~ I LOVE IT! Anyway, today we are on a day trip with some friends & we're taking the RV to Cedar Point. While we are there, we're going to celebrate the 13th birthday of Megan's friend Gabby. She just got a cell phone, so I thought I'd give her some money so she could buy a few ringtones or games.

I made my project today with the Go Green set by My Cute Stamps and the Dancing Girl pattern paper by Fancy Pants. It's a pocket card with a small money envelope and tag inside the pocket.

I stamped a bunch of texting acronyms on the envelope since Gabby and Megan can't seem to get enough of it right now. This set is PERFECT for teenage girls!

Have a great weekend & I'll CUL8R ~ LOL!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ My Cute Stamps (Go Green); Cardstock ~ Eggplant; Pattern Paper ~ Fancy Pants (Dancing Girl); Ink ~ Palette, Copics, atyou Spica glitter pens; Ribbon ~ PTI.


2 comments:

Deb said...

So cute Kendra! Made me smile...I think my ds could probably rival your girls! He sure is faster than I am! And I got my blackjack when he got his! Yay for text and email for Mom too! ;)

Paula Wade said...

Well hallelujia! Now you can text me! LOL! That's about my only form of communication these days!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs