Thursday, March 19, 2009

Product Review ~ My Cute Stamps!

I think it's high-time for some new toys and I've got the perfect stamps from MY CUTE STAMPS! The name is PERFECT because they are so darn CUTE! My friend Pine told me about them, so I just had to see for myself. Then my friend Mish ordered some sets too, so we decided that today we would all show our projects on our blogs. Go take a look and see the fun stuff the other girls have come up with!

My first set of projects is from a new set called Jelly Beans! My little bunny is all fuzzy with white flock and glittery with pink on the ears and nose! Look how perfect the tulip is with the pattern paper too ~ fun, fun, fun!
Other Supplies: Cardstock ~ SU & PTI; Pattern Paper ~ GCD Studios; Ink ~ Palette & Copics; Flock ~ Our Craft Lounge, Ribbon ~ PTI & May Arts; Nestabilities; Brads ~ Making Memories.

I had a blast making this second project because I love Paper Piecing. Pine ~ this one's for you! LOL! The set I used here is called Little Forest Friends, but there is so much in it.

Other Supplies: Cardstock ~ SU; Pattern Paper ~ October Afternoon; Ribbon ~ SU & PTI; Ink ~ Palette, Copics; Punch ~ Martha Stewart Crafts; Button ~ SEI.

For my next card, I used vellum to get a mirror image of the little bee. I stamped it on one side, then turned the vellum over and stamped it again. Then I colored the little bees on the back and added glitter to the wings on the front.

Other Supplies: Cardstock ~ PTI, SU; Ink ~ SU pigment ink, Copics; Nestabilities; Punch ~ EK Success; Clear embossing powder; Cuttlebug embossing folder ~ swiss dot; Ribbon ~ CTMH.

Put your sunglasses on for this next card ~ it's BRIGHT! I pulled out some pretty Papertrey Ink colors for this one. I stamped the stems directly on the white cardstock, and then stamped the flowers on another piece and cut them out. I love the polka-dot buttons in the flowers! I used the following sets on this card ~ Hello Doodle, Spunky Nature, and You're Tweet!

Other Supplies: Cardstock ~ PTI, SU; Ink ~ Versamark, Palette, SU, PTI; Grass Trim ~ Doodlebug; Ribbon ~ May Arts; Buttons ~ Doodlebug.


My last card is a simple little card using the set You're Tweet! I just love the little birds in this one.

Other Supplies: Cardstock ~ SU, PTI; Ink ~ SU Pigment ink; Sparkly Fluff ~ Our Craft Lounge; Nestabilities; Ribbon ~ SU; Buttons ~ Autumn Leaves; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder ~ swiss dot; Scallop edge punch ~SU.

As you can tell, I'm having a great time playing with these new stamps ~ I give them two thumbs up! I have several more sets that I haven't even played with yet, so stay tuned for more!

5 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

love all your cards! I need to ck out this company as I haven't heard of them before now.

Heather in FL said...

All very cute cards. What you did with the vellum was very clever!

Holly Jones said...

So cute! I love your creative ideas!

Charmingdesigns said...

Love love love your cards!!! laurie

SkribblyKids said...

Love the bunny! He's so cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs