Friday, March 20, 2009

Inchie Friday ~ Volleyball All Stars!

HAPPY "INCHIE" FRIDAY!

Today I have a bright page to share of my daughter's 12th birthday party. We rented the gym at our high school and put up the volleyball nets so the girls could play a few games, shoot some hoops and play dodge ball. The party was in late December, so it was great that they could run around and play games! The party was a huge hit & we had a wonderful group of girls.

NOW, I have to say that I LOVE this Inchie cupcake! It matches Megan's birthday cupcakes perfectly! I also love all the borders on this page ~ stamped, scalloped and wavy! They all fit together so nicely.


So much went on at the party, that I found it difficult to only use 6 pictures. I wanted the focal points of the page to be the group picture at the top & the cupcake picture (because of the stamp). I always like my embellishments and the different components of the page coordinate to help the page flow. So I have scallops and cupcakes in multiple places on the page.

It's also an added bonus to have the embellishments coordinate with the photographs ~ which is why I love stamping on my pages.

Supplies Used: White Inchie Squares ~ Inchie Arts; Ink ~ Palette, Versamark, White Pigment Ink, Copics; Stamps ~ Lockhart Stamp Co & Hero Arts; Rub-ons ~ Making Memories; Punches ~ EK Success (wavy border) & SU (scallop edge & square); Nestabilities.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Your layout looks so good! love your use of stamps that coordinate very nicely; and thos inchies was such a great idea; they add a great touch to your layout- great job!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

What an awesome layout!

MaGoooo said...

GREAT layout and I love the Inchies!! Perfect fit for this page!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs